Thursday, December 10, 2015

Auto World 1965 Ford GT40 - 2015 Car and Driver Approved Selection

I just bought this one last week. This is the first Auto World car I've ever bought. I've always looked at them, but I have to admit that a large majority of the models Auto World makes just don't interest me all that much. This one is a definite exception, though. I've always loved the Ford GT40. The car has a great racing history behind it, but for me, it's really all about the design. It's just such a beautiful car to me. I saw this one hanging on the pegs and it just grabbed me. I honestly almost didn't buy it, but I was flipping through the pegs and found a second one and I was sold since I could keep one and open one. They came home with me.

The attention to detail on this car is stunning. The correct wheel design and Goodyear tires, all the painted latches and handles and the engine visible through the rear window are all incredible details and I might just be taking a closer look at more Auto World cars in the future.














No comments:

Post a Comment